Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Party Outfit

It's finally that time of year: Christmas party season! I absolutely looove going to Christmas parties, and since I'm planning on going to quite a few this year, I thought I'd show what I'm wearing! 

This first outfit is fairly casual, but still festive.  Obviously the focal point here is my plaid skirt, which I got from Forever 21.  Along with this, I've got on a simple gray shirt with faux leather detail on the shoulder, from Aeropostale.  I decided on simple black tights with this, and minimal jewelry - let the skirt speak for itself!

For shoes, I went with these super cute t-strap heels from Payless.  I looove these shoes and the heel isn't too high, so they're super comfy! By far my favorite casual heels.
And of course, it wouldn't be a festive outfit without a red lip! I'm wearing an ELF Cosmetics lipstick in Red Carpet.  It's more orangey-toned than I'm used to with red lipsticks, but I like it well enough.  It's very pigmented and just needs minimal retouching after an hour of wear.  I kept my eye makeup fairly simple, just a little matte brown eye shadow in the crease and a touch of mascara, so the red lip could pop.
And that's my Christmas party outfit #1! I hope it gave you a little inspiration, and thanks for reading!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment